Error in execution of server program of ra-tls-mbedtls example

瀏覽次數:49 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Raouf Rokhjavan

未讀,
2022年8月15日 中午12:06:232022/8/15
收件者:Gramine Users
Hi,

I am trying to run the sample code of ra-tls-mbedtls to understand your implementation of EPID remote attestation and use it in my code, but I get an error when I run the server.

I installed gramine using apt-get. This is the output of "apt list --installed":

raouf@user-system:~/gramine/CI-Examples/ra-tls-mbedtls$ apt list --installed  | grep gramine
gramine-ratls-dcap/stable,now 1.2-1 amd64 [installed,automatic]
gramine-ratls-epid/stable,now 1.2-1 amd64 [installed,automatic]
gramine/stable,now 1.2-1 amd64 [installed]

I found this issue https://github.com/gramineproject/gramine/issues/752 having the same problem, so I checked out to "v1.2" tag

raouf@user-system:~/gramine/CI-Examples/ra-tls-mbedtls$ git branch
* (HEAD detached at v1.2)
  master

All gramine versions are matched, but I still have the same issue complaining this:
Inconsistency detected by ld.so: dl-call-libc-early-init.c: 37: _dl_call_libc_early_init: Assertion `sym != NULL' failed!

What's the reason of this error?

Regards,
Raouf
回覆所有人