How to verify a quote

Augusto César Pereira Henriques

Aug 5, 2022, 4:53:07 AM8/5/22
to us...@gramineproject.io
Hello,

I have a question about gramine usage. For example (in ~/Desktop/gramine/CI-Examples/python) when I build and run sgx-quote.py, I think it generates a quote in (/dev/attestation/quote) so my question is how do I verify that quote using DCAP. In your docs says that to verify the quote we should use (DCAP libraries and tools (for DCAP based quote verification)) but I don't know how do that. Can you give me some advice please.

Best regards,
Augusto

Vij, Mona

Aug 5, 2022, 3:42:23 PM8/5/22
to Augusto César Pereira Henriques, us...@gramineproject.io

If you read Gramine attestation documentation you will find the answer to you question.

https://gramine.readthedocs.io/en/stable/attestation.html

Mid-Level RA-TLS interfaces describe how to generate a quote and then verify it. We provide reference code for all of that.

Thanks

Mona