7 Grails plugins to jump start your application

已查看 22 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Warner Onstine

未读,
2010年12月15日 12:40:352010/12/15
收件人 grails-startup...@googlegroups.com
RT @ballgreg: 7 Grails plugins to jump start your application:
http://wp.me/pRvsc-W

Any others people would like to add?

-warner

Marc Palmer

未读,
2010年12月15日 15:02:462010/12/15
收件人 grails-startup...@googlegroups.com

Oh yes...

* Searchable (although doesn't scale great, new Elastiic Search plugin coming will be better)
* Taggable
* Taxonomy
* Email-Confirmation
* Invitation-Only
* Cache-Headers

Yeah, 4 of those are my own work, sorry... but everything above is used in NoticeLocal to great effect :)

In fact all the plugins we needed to create NoticeLocal were released publicly before the startup!

Marc

Warner Onstine

未读,
2010年12月15日 16:18:542010/12/15
收件人 grails-startup...@googlegroups.com
Very cool! Was not aware of Invitation Only
(http://www.grails.org/plugin/invitation-only) or some of the other
ones. Nice, will have to look at integration those. My dev partner on
the gorm-couchdb plugin talked about doing a couch-backed version of
taggable, but hasn't had a chance to do it yet.

-warner

> --

warnero

未读,
2010年12月15日 18:19:252010/12/15
收件人 Grails Startup Support Group
Thinking a bit more about Invitation Only. I saw this on a blog
somewhere (can't find it now), but I have been intrigued by this idea.

I have a user that signs up. Right away they get a special referral
link they can send out. When X number of their referrals sign up they
move to the top of the pile for the next beta round of users. In this
application's case it was if they successfully convert 3 people with
their referral link.

I would love to see something like this. Another idea is the way
RockMelt works, you get more signups the more people who you send out
the invite to download and install the app.

-warner
回复全部
回复作者
转发