Update on our project

Warner Onstine

Dec 28, 2011, 12:32:27 PM12/28/11
to grails-startup...@googlegroups.com
Hey all, just wanted to give everyone an update. We're currently
writing our first iPhone app for the AZ Science and Tech festival
(http://azscitechfest.asu.edu/azscitechfest). This app will allow
people to find nearby and suggested events based on their preferences.
All of this will tie in to our back-end system.

We're currently starting to look for funding and I have an ulterior
motive. I'm on the hunt for a really good developer, someone who
preferably has Grails/Java experience (or iOS experience), who is
interested in growing in to a CTO position. All we can offer right now
is equity in our startup with the idea of moving everyone to full-time
as soon as we either a) get funding, b) start making money (we're
working on both right now).

If you're interested (or know someone who might be) please email me at
war...@clearboxmedia.com. You can see our current implementation
(http://thmp.in). Sorry for the spam.

-warner