Re: [grails-startup-group] Work for equity

Juan Antonio García Lebrijo

Dec 28, 2010, 12:14:11 PM12/28/10
to grails-startup...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bala,

I saw (at your web) that you are doing a CRM ??. I am in Spain, but I can help you with your project from here ...

I am web programmer and I am very excited with Grails framework, I need a project to work with grails..... Tell me more about the ideas

hoping your answer,
regards,
--
Juan Antonio García Lebrijo
------

2010/12/28 Bala Thiruppanambakkam <trb...@gmail.com>
Hi,

I am founder of a silicon valley startup called Dhyan
(www.dhyanllc.com).
Have a couple of interesting ideas on which a product can be built.
Any one interested in working on product development in exchange for
equity?
Please get in touch at trbala at yahoo dot com

Thanks
Bala Thiruppanambakkam

Message has been deleted