grails contractors?

Warner Onstine

Dec 17, 2010, 11:50:59 AM12/17/10
to grails-startup...@googlegroups.com
Anyone know of some good Grails developers (or good places to find
developers)? I'm hoping to look for some help in the coming year and
want to know how much to budget for things.

-warner

Message has been deleted

Stephane Maldini

Dec 17, 2010, 12:06:28 PM12/17/10
to grails-startup...@googlegroups.com
My company is basically working for a future product for EMC (VMware father), but I'm also open for contracts which are taking most of my time in fact (French government, RSA Security, universities...). I usually work in remote, with good task manager, skype, private github, good IDE, CI server, tests (<3 Spock), wikis....
The budget depends of the project agenda, the less you command days the more you pay. FYI The minimum I have seen is 750$ a day and the maximum was 1200$ (or more in critical contexts or with lot of travels).

Best regards,

Cheers

Stéphane MALDINI
doc4web consultant