Groovy & Grails Startup Showcase

Steve Good

Feb 24, 2011, 5:21:26 PM2/24/11
to grails-startup...@googlegroups.com
I mentioned one of my new side projects on the Facebook group, but I think I forgot to mention it to the list.

I'm starting a new site geared specifically towards showcasing startups that use Groovy and/or Grails as their technology of choice.  The plan is to put up interviews, company profiles and startup tips.  Additionally there will be a Groovy / Grails startup directory where we can list our startups.  I have the "Coming Soon" page up now at http://groovystartups.com/ (http://grailsstartups.com/ redirects to groovystartups.com).

Feel free to sign up for launch notifications, I won't give out email addresses.

--
Steve Good - Owner
Method Labz Learning