cheap user testing!

Warner Onstine

Mar 2, 2011, 11:27:22 PM3/2/11
to grails-startup...@googlegroups.com
Hi all, I would like to offer the following for anyone on the list in
exchange for same. I am willing to spend 30 min - 1 hour on your
application walking through and giving you my unadulterated opinion if
you would be willing to the same for me.

I will update my schedule here shortly on Tungle so that people can
suggest some times:
http://tungle.me/warneronstine

The testing I would like to do would consist of:
1) Some general questions
2) A basic walkthrough of the application where you verbally describe
what you're seeing on the page and what you think

That's it! Not required to sign up or anything, will use a test
account to log in and play for a little bit over Skype.

Who's game?

-warner