How to get GWT dependencies into lib/gwt for my Grails project?

Michael H.

Apr 6, 2013, 6:41:13 AM4/6/13
to grail...@googlegroups.com

I am using Grails 2.2.1 and the GWT plugin 0.8. The documentation says that you can define GWT dependencies in BuildConfig.groovy as:

gwt {
version="2.5.0"
gin.version="1.5.0"
gwt.use.provided.deps=true

dependencies=['com.extjs:gxt:2.2.0', 'com.someother:module:1.2']
}

I do not know where the plugin puts these dependencies. I am using "src/gwt" and "lib/gwt" as linked folders in a separate eclipse GWT project.

How can I get the GWT dependencies into my "lib/gwt" folder such that they are on the build path of my GWT project?