groovyScript() migration broken in Autobase 0.8.2.1

mbjarland

Mar 16, 2009, 3:38:44 AM3/16/09
to Autobase
Hi all,

autobase 0.8.2.1 does not seem to recognize the 'groovyScript'
migration any longer. I've verified this on a couple of systems and
different projects. Creating an empty project, installing the autobase
plugin and running "grails create-groovy-migration xyz" will cause
"grails run-app" to throw exceptions.

The first set of exceptions is caused by another issue with the
"includeAll' call trying to include the '.scripts' directory directly.
This can be solved by individually including each file using "include
(...)" calls. But even after fixing the include-directories-starting-
with-periods issue, "grails run-app" throws exceptions, now with the
message "Unknown tag: groovyScript".

Attaching a log of creating a project and going through the above
here:
http://grails-autobase.googlegroups.com/web/autobase_groovyScript.log

And a sample project with the "Unknown tag" exception here:
http://groups.google.com/group/grails-autobase/web/autobase-groovyScript-testProject.zip

Best,
Matias

Adwin Wijaya

Mar 20, 2009, 7:09:38 AM3/20/09
to Autobase
I think this happened because autobase not installed on the plugins
directory so it caused error.

from the upgrade from grais 1.0.x in grails doc, it said:
Plugin Changes

Grails 1.1 no longer stores plugins inside your PROJECT_HOME/plugins
directory by default. This may result in compilation errors in your
application unless you either re-install all your plugins or set the
following property in grails-app/conf/BuildConfig.groovy:
> And a sample project with the "Unknown tag" exception here:http://groups.google.com/group/grails-autobase/web/autobase-groovyScr...
>
> Best,
> Matias

Robert Fischer

Mar 20, 2009, 7:27:38 AM3/20/09
to grails-...@googlegroups.com
Something's changed to cause the hidden files (files named '.whatever') to be included in includeAll
again. I'm working on fixing that.

~~ Robert.
--
~~ Robert Fischer.
Grails Training http://GroovyMag.com/training

Check out my book, "Grails Persistence with GORM and GSQL"!
http://www.smokejumperit.com/redirect.html
Message has been deleted