Regression in 0.8?

Jesse O'Neill-Oine

Jan 27, 2009, 2:32:36 PM1/27/09
to Autobase
I'm seeing some weird behavior after upgrading to autobase 0.8. I
have some very basic migrations that modify some column sizes that
were working in 0.7, but after upgrading don't seem to be working.

Here's an example migration:
changeSet(id:'UpdateClinicNPIColumnSize', author:'Jesse') {
preConditions(onFail:"CONTINUE") {
columnExists(tableName:"clinic", columnName:"npi")
}
modifyColumn(tableName:"clinic") {
column(name:"npi", type:"varchar(10)")
}
}

After running the migration I go check the clinic.npi column and it's
still varchar(255) instead of varchar(10)

Any ideas what could be causing this? I downgraded to 0.7 and
verified that it is working as expected there. I'm not seeing any
errors on startup.

Thanks,
Jesse

Robert Fischer

Jan 27, 2009, 3:22:13 PM1/27/09
to grails-...@googlegroups.com
No idea what's causing that. Looking into it now.

~~ Robert.

~~ Robert Fischer.
Grails Trainining http://www.smokejumperit.com/grails_training.html
Smokejumper Consulting http://smokejumperit.com
Enfranchised Mind Blog http://enfranchisedmind.com/blog

Check out my book, "Grails Persistence with GORM and GSQL"!
http://www.smokejumperit.com/redirect.html