[ANN] Autobase 0.8.*2* released.

Robert Fischer

Feb 12, 2009, 9:13:30 PM2/12/09
to us...@grails.codehaus.org, Autobase
Yeah, I know I just posted saying I don't have any time to work on Autobase. Well, some of the
stuff really, really annoyed me and I couldn't let it be. So 0.8.2 has been released. It's
applying the same code clean-up that went into v0.8.1 re:Liquibase future-proofing. It also has
slightly better preCondition logic and error messages. (Very, very slightly.)

Like v0.8.1, v0.8.2 requires a Grails 1.1-series release. There's currently someone trying out a
rebuilt Autobase back on Grails 1.0.4. If that works, I'll release a v0.8.3 which is backwards
compatible with Grails 1.0.4.

~~ Robert Fischer.
Grails Trainining http://GroovyMag.com/training
Smokejumper Consulting http://SmokejumperIT.com
Enfranchised Mind Blog http://EnfranchisedMind.com/blog

Check out my book, "Grails Persistence with GORM and GSQL"!
http://www.smokejumperit.com/redirect.html