Website Download

Booster

Apr 25, 2023, 6:57:11 AM4/25/23
to gra...@googlegroups.com
The website download link for the portable windows and normale app dont work any more

pulko...@pulkomandy.tk

Apr 25, 2023, 7:16:00 AM4/25/23
to gra...@googlegroups.com
25 avril 2023 à 12:54 "Booster" <charki.mr...@gmail.com> a écrit:

> The website download link for the portable windows and normale app dont work any more

The website is available at http://grafx2.chez.com

It looks like the free .tk domain expired again (it has to be renewed every year) and no one wants to pay for a more serious domain name at the moment.

I do not want to use the chez.com domain because it belongs to the current website hoster and I have no iidea how long that will stay online (it's also a free service from one of my former internet service providers).

--
Adrien / PulkoMandy.

miniupnp

Apr 28, 2023, 6:05:52 PM4/28/23