Grafx2 freeze on Windows 10

Peter Biczo

Apr 1, 2024, 6:26:23 AMApr 1
to GrafX2
Hi,

Does anyone else has this problem? Grafx2 starts but the welcome screen never gets opened, it just sits on the taskbar, no way to maximize etc the window, only to close it. Uninstall/reinstall did not solve it. It worked a few days ago so I assume it was the recent Windows update that killed it. I would rather not revert it so just asking if someone maybe had the same issue and found a solution?

Cheers,
Peter

miniupnp

Apr 1, 2024, 8:38:19 AMApr 1
to gra...@googlegroups.com
Which version do you use ?
which build ? (-win32 -sdl -sdl2 ?)

If you suspect a windows compatibility issue, that would be useful to specify which version (use winver)

Regards,

Thomas
--

---

Message has been deleted

Peter Biczo

Apr 2, 2024, 2:26:13 AMApr 2
to GrafX2
Hi Thomas,

Thanks for the reply. I tried all 3, version 2.8.3210. Windows is 22H2, build 19045.4239.

Regards,
Peter