[GrafX2] Crashes on selecting save format

Peter

Dec 14, 2021, 4:31:03 AM12/14/21
to GrafX2
I'm experiencing this issue for a very long time.
I don't understand what exactly causes it but this time it was just too much because the recovery system messed up my graphic and made it useless (on the second Tab).

I'm attaching a video showing this problem. In it, you can see a recovered screen and me selecting a new format to save into. Then after releasing the left mouse button the program quits. And it does that every single time I try on that recovered image. But that's not the only situation. On many occasions, the same happens when I choose another format to save. Not always but way too often. And of course, you can't work reliably, which causes a lot of stress.

Update: I can't attach the video so instead I'm posting a link to it.

miniupnp

Dec 15, 2021, 6:18:01 PM12/15/21
to gra...@googlegroups.com, Peter
Which version of GrafX2 are you using ? (full version is displayed with right clic on the help/statistics button)
--

---

Peter

Dec 16, 2021, 3:28:41 AM12/16/21
to GrafX2
For a while now 2.7wip.2787 but the same thing happened on older and some newer versions (but I don't recall exact versions thou).

Peter

Dec 16, 2021, 3:35:43 AM12/16/21
to GrafX2
I've downloaded the latest 2.8.3104 and will give it a try.

miniupnp

Dec 16, 2021, 3:26:05 PM12/16/21
to gra...@googlegroups.com
I'm curious to know if you have a minimum way to reproduce the crash.

Regards,

Thomas

Peter

Dec 17, 2021, 3:47:28 PM12/17/21
to GrafX2
I know exactly what steps I took so I tried it and so far so good—no crashes.
If something happens I'll let you know.

Best,
Peter