GrafX2 french wikipedia page

miniupnp

Mar 5, 2024, 5:57:34 PMMar 5
to gra...@googlegroups.com
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/GrafX2

"L’admissibilité de cette page est actuellement débattue."

More "external sources" should be added to the article ...

Adrien Destugues

Mar 5, 2024, 6:06:25 PMMar 5
to gra...@googlegroups.com
Le 5 mars 2024 23:57:32 GMT+01:00, miniupnp <mini...@free.fr> a écrit :
>https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/GrafX2
>
>"*L’admissibilité de cette page est actuellement débattue <https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discussion:GrafX2/Admissibilit%C3%A9>."
>
>*More "external sources" should be added to the article ... *
>*

Wikipedia is in the process of deleting articles about most open source software due to the lack of external sources. Basically they want references to books, research papers, or general press mentions.

Anything that's directly connected with opensource or with the demoscene (in the case of GrafX2) will probably be considered too close to the subject and not a reliable impartial source.

Not sure there is a lot we can do about that.

miniupnp

Mar 5, 2024, 6:10:48 PMMar 5
to gra...@googlegroups.com
I added the reference to the Master of Pixel Art volume 3 book which
lists GrafX2 as a pixel program.

It would be great to find a press article about GrafX2 ;)

miniupnp

Mar 5, 2024, 6:34:59 PMMar 5
to gra...@googlegroups.com