sighandler_t error failed to compile

Roniell Berrios

Apr 17, 2024, 3:04:46 AMApr 17
to GrafX2
Hello thank you for making this great software i installed all depdencies and im using sdl2 so I use make API=sdl2,

but I'm getting a sighandler_t error for reason:

This is the error I'm getting all over the program
here is the full error output if you want: https://pastebin.com/c6jGW4jA

init.c:2403:24: error: unknown type name '__sighandler_t'
 2403 |   #define SIGHANDLER_T __sighandler_t

Adrien Destugues

Apr 17, 2024, 7:44:20 AMApr 17
to gra...@googlegroups.com
I have pushed a fix to the git repository, let me know if it works. Thanks for reporting the problem!

--

---

Adrien Destugues / PulkoMandy
http://pulkomandy.tk

Roniell Berrios

Apr 18, 2024, 2:18:54 AMApr 18
to gra...@googlegroups.com
Thank you now it does work and compile I have tested it.

Roniell Berrios