Some of my work done with GrafX2

Psiweapon

Aug 15, 2023, 7:01:10 AM8/15/23
to gra...@googlegroups.com

The last thread by SirDigimon made me want to share some of my stuff.

First come a few recent portraits, then some actual, commercial game assets even if for obscure titles.

Everything here is made 100% with GrafX2, although I do use Aseprite for animation (And GraphicsGale before that), I always use GrafX2 for static pixelart work.

Here's my portfolio in case any of you wants to see more stuff

SARA_2_FINAL_V3.PNG
(This image is in PC-98 specs) (Creation process: https://imgur.com/a/3zuzn7z)

sara_1_FINAL.png
(This image is in PC-98 specs) (Creation process: https://imgur.com/a/jUUjVpD)

dieandra_good_FINISHED.pngjoe_good_FINISHED_v5.pngmiles_FINISHED_v3.png

Some game assets now:

BtB_UI_BG_2x.pngbuilding_2_finished.pngdestroyed_building_1_final.png
dojo_v0.8.8.png08b6c47e-3dcb-4ae6-ab29-e106ef7d6af8.pngevilhead_show.pngUI_widget_final_example_damaged_transp.png
game_assets_mashup.png

pulko...@pulkomandy.tk

Aug 17, 2023, 7:19:15 AM8/17/23
to gra...@googlegroups.com
15 août 2023 à 12:57 "Psiweapon" <psiw...@gmail.com> a écrit:

> The last thread by SirDigimon made me want to share some of my stuff.
>
> First come a few recent portraits, then some actual, commercial game assets even if for obscure titles.
>
> Everything here is made 100% with GrafX2, although I do use Aseprite for animation (And GraphicsGale before that), I always use GrafX2 for static pixelart work.
>
> Here's my portfolio in case any of you wants to see more stuff
>
> (This image is in PC-98 specs) (Creation process: https://imgur.com/a/3zuzn7z)
>
> (This image is in PC-98 specs) (Creation process: https://imgur.com/a/jUUjVpD)
>
> Some game assets now:

Thanks!

I have added some of these to the website:

http://grafx2.chez.com/index.php?static6/showcase

Psiweapon

Aug 17, 2023, 11:23:14 AM8/17/23
to gra...@googlegroups.com
Real nice!!

But at least credit my nickname somewhere 😏

--

---

Psiweapon

Aug 17, 2023, 11:25:08 AM8/17/23
to gra...@googlegroups.com
Also the newest and hottest pixelart gallery is Lospec, I keep promoting GrafX2 in there

Anything made with GrafX2 which I publish in any platform is tagged!

pulko...@pulkomandy.tk

Aug 17, 2023, 11:52:30 AM8/17/23
to gra...@googlegroups.com
17 août 2023 à 17:20 "Psiweapon" <psiw...@gmail.com> a écrit:

> Also the newest and hottest pixelart gallery is Lospec, I keep promoting GrafX2 in there
>
> Anything made with GrafX2 which I publish in any platform is tagged!
>
> El jue., 17 ago. 2023 17:22, Psiweapon <psiw...@gmail.com> escribió:
>

> > Real nice!!
> >
> > But at least credit my nickname somewhere 😏

The credits are in the "title" tag for the images and shows as a popup when you hover the mouse on it.

But that is not very visible, I will change it to have it in the page directly.

--
Adrien / PulkoMandy

pulko...@pulkomandy.tk

Aug 17, 2023, 12:43:46 PM8/17/23
to gra...@googlegroups.com
17 août 2023 à 17:20 "Psiweapon" <psiw...@gmail.com> a écrit:

> Also the newest and hottest pixelart gallery is Lospec, I keep promoting GrafX2 in there
>
> Anything made with GrafX2 which I publish in any platform is tagged!

Made the credits more visible, also added Lospec and a link to a Youtube playlist of various timelapses from people using GrafX2

--
Adrien / PulkoMandy.