Site link in credits is broken

Luca Longone

Feb 7, 2022, 4:54:32 AM2/7/22
to gra...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

first of all thank you for Grafx2! 😊

Just wanted to report that in Credits page the link points to grafx2.tk which is not working anymore.

Ciao!

Luca

Adrien Destugues

Feb 7, 2022, 4:57:46 AM2/7/22
to gra...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Yes, unfortunately the DNS registrar decided to suspend my account.

If someone else wants to register the domain again, it is available. But my account at freenom.com does not allow me to register it again.

--
Adrien.
> --
>
> ---
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/grafx2/329227352.159192.1644226862584%40yahoo.it.

Luca L

Feb 7, 2022, 8:15:44 AM2/7/22
to GrafX2
Changing the About splash screen and Credits to http://grafx2.chez.com/ ...?

Luca L

Feb 7, 2022, 8:15:51 AM2/7/22
to GrafX2
Ok, done and re-registered the domain redirecting to http://grafx2.chez.com/ ;)

Adrien Destugues

Feb 7, 2022, 8:51:07 AM2/7/22
to gra...@googlegroups.com
7 février 2022 14:48 "Luca L" <hex...@gmail.com> a écrit:

> Changing the About splash screen and Credits to http://grafx2.chez.com ...?

I don't want to point directly to grafx2.chez.com because I don't know for how long chez.com will still be online. I have an old account there because I got it for free from my internet service provider (that doesn't exist anymore) a long time ago.

The idea of the .tk domain was that it would be possible to redirect it to another place as needed, if we move the website to another more reliable hosting service. It seems my plan was not the best, as the domain failed before the hosting service.

--
Adrien / PulkoMandy

miniupnp

Feb 7, 2022, 9:01:51 AM2/7/22
to gra...@googlegroups.com
There are free hosting services for free softwares :
https://www.tuxfamily.org/

another option would be to find a sponsor to buy grafx2.org or .com or
whatever