2020-10 Grafana Community Call: Show and tell

Marcus Olsson

Sep 28, 2020, 4:03:30 AM9/28/20
to Grafana Developers

Hey everyone. Hope you're well.

During the last community call (2020-09), Kevin Minehart showed the new GitHub data source plugin he's been working on. Great for keeping track of your open source projects.

Next time (Oct 15), we'll dedicate the entire call for demos of the things you're working on at the moment!

If you're building a plugin, public dashboard, or maybe a tool for Grafana, let me know and you'll get a slot to demo it! If you're looking for feedback from the Grafana community, this is a great opportunity to get input on your work!

/Marcus