Gradle is unable to resolve the Embed mongo Spring Dependencies : IMP

hattk...@gmail.com

May 17, 2018, 4:11:01 AM5/17/18
to gradle-dev
Hi Folks,

Problem Statement : Unable to run the test cases successfully which is using a embed mongo factory class for getting the local connection. The project uses the actual mongo server (dev/qa/prod) for the application program, but embedded mongo for testing alone.

Below are the dependency info : -

testCompile group: 'cz.jirutka.spring', name: 'embedmongo-spring' ,version: '1.3.1'

springBootVersion = '1.5.10.RELEASE'

Gradle Version - 4.6

Gradle Build Error :

error: package cz.jirutka.spring.embedmongo does not exist

import cz.jirutka.spring.embedmongo.EmbeddedMongoFactoryBean;

PS : Tried testing the same configurations via maven build (POM) and the test cases are running successfully.

So kindly let  know if we have any resolution around this and we can fix this. Thanks

Regards,

Hari