Gradle wrapper task generates wrong zipStorePath in wrapper properties

Georg Felbinger

Oct 7, 2016, 4:49:35 AM10/7/16
to gradle-dev
When updating the gradle wrapper by changing the task

task wrapper( type: Wrapper ) {
        gradleVersion = '2.14.1'
        archiveBase = Wrapper.PathBase.PROJECT
        archivePath = 'gradle/wrapper/dists'
    }

task wrapper( type: Wrapper ) {
        gradleVersion = '3.1'
        archiveBase = Wrapper.PathBase.PROJECT
        archivePath = 'gradle/wrapper/dists'
        distributionBase = Wrapper.PathBase.PROJECT
        distributionPath = 'gradle/wrapper/dists'
    }

, executing `./gradlew wrapper` generates the following gradle-wrapper.properties:

distributionBase=PROJECT
distributionPath=gradle/wrapper/dists
zipStoreBase=PROJECT
zipStorePath=../../gradle/wrapper/dists
distributionUrl=https\://services.gradle.org/distributions/gradle-3.1-bin.zip

while we would expect the zipStorePath to be just "gradle/wrapper/dists".

Is this a bug or did we misconfigure the task somehow?

Rene Groeschke

Oct 7, 2016, 4:52:12 AM10/7/16
to gradl...@googlegroups.com
Hello Georg,

this list is for discussions about the development of Gradle itself. For questions and assistance regarding Gradle usage, please direct your enquiry to http://discuss.gradle.org

Best regards,
Rene

--
Rene Groeschke
Principal Engineer,

Georg Felbinger

Oct 7, 2016, 5:44:00 AM10/7/16
to gradle-dev
Hi Rene,

thanks for the quick reply. Sorry for posting here, I just followed the links from github.

I posted the same question as discussion:

https://discuss.gradle.org/t/gradle-wrapper-task-generates-wrong-zipstorepath-in-wrapper-properties/19906

Greetings,

Georg