My Greek class

Chris Engelsma

Mar 29, 2010, 12:59:40 PM3/29/10
to graded-reader
Friends,

After watching James' video on teaching Greek, I thot you all might be
interested in a Greek class I am building. The inspiration for the
class came from William Rainey Harper's Greek grammar. Basically, I
have taken Harper's grammar and made a Greek class out of it. The
grammar is here:
http://books.google.com/books?id=W5qxAAAAIAAJ&dq=greek%20method%20rainey&pg=PP5#v=onepage&q=&f=false

My class is here (you can login as a guest):
http://moodle.puritanseminary.org/course/view.php?id=141

As you can see, the class uses the Moodle LMS. The very first lesson
is John 1:1.

I would be interested in hearing your thots, critiques, comments. The
class is pretty fresh right now and undoubtedly needs tweaking but I
am certain it is an improvement on the old deductive model.

--
Chris Engelsma
Director of Distance Learning