Grassroots Alexandria in the news

1 view

Jonathan Krall

Apr 24, 2024, 8:01:05 AMApr 24
to Grassrootsalexandria, Gra Announce
Hi All,

We haven't highlighted our news coverage lately. Here are recent articles:

Article: Groups Urge the General Assembly to Reject Youngkin's Metro Budget Amendment (Mount Vernon Gazette, 04/17/24)
http://www.mountvernongazette.com/news/2024/apr/17/news-briefs/

Article: Alexandria Poet Laureate Zeina Azzam writes about Palestine (Mariah Jallad, InsideNoVa, 04/13/24)
https://www.insidenova.com/headlines/alexandrias-poet-laureate-whose-parents-fled-palestine-creates-potent-art-from-the-devastation-in-gaza/article_1dfa9cca-f9a0-11ee-bdc9-2f497eaee7eb.html

Article: 21 Groups Urge the General Assembly to Reject Governor Youngkin’s Metro Budget Amendment (Falls Church News-Press, 04/12/24)
https://www.fcnp.com/2024/04/12/21-groups-urge-the-general-assembly-to-reject-governor-youngkins-metro-budget-amendment/

Article: Here's a list of upcoming Alexandria mayoral and City Council candidate forums before the primary (James Cullum, ALXnow, 04/10/24)
https://www.alxnow.com/2024/04/10/heres-a-list-of-upcoming-alexandria-mayoral-and-city-council-candidate-forums-before-the-primary/

See also https://grassrootsalexandria.org/press/

Thanks!

Jonathan