Grassroots Alexandria: how we succeed, part 4

Jonathan Krall

Jun 27, 2024, 10:10:05 AM (7 days ago) Jun 27
to Grassrootsalexandria, Gra Announce
Hi All,

Our latest Grassroots Alexandria blog post continues our story: how we worked with our allies to obtain a resolution from City Council in support of Medicare For All.

In part 4, we step up our "city council whispering' skills

See also Part 1, boards and commissions:
https://grassrootsalexandria.org/how-we-succeed-part-1-visiting-commissions-and-gathering-receipts/
Part 2, the public:
https://grassrootsalexandria.org/how-we-succeed-part-2-public-support/
Part 3, city council promises:
https://grassrootsalexandria.org/how-we-succeed-part-3-the-price-of-persistence/

Thanks for reading!

Jonathan

Jonathan Krall

Jun 27, 2024, 10:12:05 AM (7 days ago) Jun 27
to Grassrootsalexandria, Gra Announce

(this time with the URL...)

Hi All,

Our latest Grassroots Alexandria blog post completes our story: how we worked with our allies to obtain a resolution from City Council in support of Medicare For All.

In part 4, we step up our "city council whispering' skills