Thu 5/2, 6pm, TWU/GrA/DSA mayoral and city council candidate forum

Jonathan Krall

Apr 25, 2024, 5:23:36 PMApr 25
to Grassrootsalexandria, Gra Announce
Hi All,

Tenants and Workers United, Grassroots Alexandria, and The Northern
Virginia Branch of the Metro DC DSA Chapter formally invite you to our
nonpartisan Mayoral and City Council Candidate Forum, May 2nd 2024
6:00pm-7:30pm . Please see attached flyers.

We hope you can join this educational event and invite your membership!
We will also be providing English to Spanish interpretation. If it
rains, we will let you know 2 days before, our rain location! We hope to
see you there, we will promptly start at 6pm! Please do not hesitate to
contact us if you have any questions.

This will take place in the parking lot behind the Tenants and Workers
United building, 3801 Mt Vernon Ave, 22305

See you there!

Jonathan

https://grassrootsalexandria.org/
52 Forum Flyer_s.jpg
52 Forum Flyer_e.jpg

Jonathan Krall

May 2, 2024, 10:27:05 AMMay 2
to Grassrootsalexandria, Gra Announce
reminder: Tonight at 6, City Council and Mayoral candidates will be
answering questions from Grassroots Alexandria, TWU, and DSA.