Final event for FIAT

Pernille Ripp

Nov 10, 2015, 4:29:07 PM11/10/15
to Global Read Aloud 2015
Good afternoon,
There are two big events happening as we finish Fish In A Tree for Global Read Aloud 2015.

The first one is that Lynda is taking questions for her final video for the project, which she is filming Wednesday.  To submit those, go here https://lyndamullalyhunt.wordpress.com/2015/11/09/please-share-your-questions-for-my-last-grafiat-video/

The second is that I will be speaking to Lynda on Friday evening 9 PM EST in a Google Hangout where she will also answer questions about the book.  To submit your questions or watch it live, go here http://theglobalreadaloud.com/2015/11/10/join-us-for-the-final-google-hangout-with-lynda-mullaly-hunt-gra15-grafiat/  If you cannot tune in live, the session will be archived and put up on the GRA website.

Finally, don't forget to celebrate the Glow Ball Read Dahl Loud on Friday!  To see information on that go here http://theglobalreadaloud.com/2015/11/06/glow-ball-read-dahl-loud-november-13th-gra15/

Next year's dates have been selected. The Global Read Aloud 2016 will run from October 3rd to November 11th.  More details and sign up will soon be available.  To see the contenders so far go here http://theglobalreadaloud.com/info-for-2015/gra-contenders/2016-contenders/

To get your official merchandise, go here

Best,
Pernille

Pernille Ripp

Nov 10, 2015, 4:35:35 PM11/10/15
to Marlene Baber, Global Read Aloud 2015
Meg Medina will also be doing a culminating GHO, just finalizing details with her.  A form will be put up soon on our website.
best,
Pernille

On Tue, Nov 10, 2015 at 3:33 PM, Marlene Baber <marlen...@palmettoscholarsacademy.org> wrote:
Also, don't forget that Meg Medina is doing a writer's workshop at our school on Friday,Nov. 13. If you have a specific question you want to ask her email me. I will send some of the video of her presentation.

Marlene Baber
Director of Curriculum and Instruction

"The mind does not require filling like a bottle, but rather, like wood, it only requires kindling to create in it an impulse to think independently and an ardent desire for the truth." Plutarch