10 Days to Go

Pernille Ripp

Sep 24, 2015, 10:11:18 PM9/24/15
to Global Read Aloud 2015
Good evening from Sun Prairie, WI
Wow, 10 days to go and I can barely keep up.  Thank you so much for being part of the biggest Global Read Aloud ever.

A few questions to ask yourself as we get ready for the kick off:
  1. Do you have the book(s)?  They can be ordered here http://theglobalreadaloud.com/2015/06/08/choices-for-global-read-aloud-2015-gra15/
  2. Do you know what to read when?  That can be seen here http://theglobalreadaloud.com/2015/07/09/weekly-breakdown-for-the-books-gra15/
  3. Have you made a connection?  To see the various ways you can connect go here
    1. To join the Edmodo teacher group for your selected group, go here.
    2. To find a connection via the Google Doc, go here.
    3. To join the WriteAbout community. go here.
    4. To join the Sway community, go here.
    5. To join our Facebook page where you can post connections, ideas, and questions go here https://www.facebook.com/groups/1677451162491208/
  4. Do you have ideas for how you will kick off?  Share them!
  5. Do you have your official merchandise?  Get it here https://shop.spreadshirt.com/pernilleripp/?noCache=true#
If you have more questions, go here http://theglobalreadaloud.com/info-for-2015-2/

And if you still have questions, email me.  I am here to help.  And I am oh so happy you are a part of this.

Best,
Pernille

PS:  My book "Passionate Learners - How to Engage and Empower Your Students" came out last week, if you want to check it out, it can be found here http://amzn.to/1VcqFIR