Feature Request - URL to Simple Single Queue

Simran Gill

May 9, 2021, 12:00:51 AM5/9/21
to GQueues Discussion Forum
Hi Y'all,

I've used javascript to hide elements of the interface to allow a very streamed down view of my "today" queue - But doing so has led to some compromises. The result is a window that I can keep always open throughout the day that doesn't take up any space on the desktop

Here is what it looks like:
simple summary.png
I used this in conjunction with Chrome's "App" view.
Unfortunately, when I go back to the full Gqueues view, I need to disable my javascript (among other problems)

Could we get a link to a queue that it suitable for a small pop up window like I've done?

Thanks