Old queue didn't integrate with new license. New assigned tasks not showing up

1 view

Melodie Echols

Jul 5, 2017, 1:43:57 PM7/5/17
to GQueues Discussion Forum
Old queue from previous license didn't integrate with new license for one of my team members. New assigned tasks not showing up even though it is the same domain. I didn't have a problem with my queue.   Anyone know what might be the problem?  Please Help!

Cameron (GQueues Team)

Jul 5, 2017, 4:41:31 PM7/5/17
to gqu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Melodie -

I'm happy to help figure out what's going on.  Can you email me directly with more details?  Which person is not getting assigned tasks?  What is the name of the queue that the person can not see?  Did the email address change for their account recently?

-Cameron

On Wed, Jul 5, 2017 at 12:43 PM, Melodie Echols <mdec...@norwoodresourcecenter.org> wrote:
Old queue from previous license didn't integrate with new license for one of my team members. New assigned tasks not showing up even though it is the same domain. I didn't have a problem with my queue.   Anyone know what might be the problem?  Please Help!

Cameron Henneke
Founder, GQueues

"The leading Google-integrated task management service for people and teams."