Team Queues at the bottom of Gmail Add-On List -- Option to Move Up?

Veronica Van Dyke

Sep 11, 2020, 7:35:38 AM9/11/20
to GQueues Discussion Forum
We just started using Team Queues as a company. Love it! So easy.... Except for one thing: I use the Made for gmail add-on EXTENSIVELY. And I love it. It's amazing. Seriously!

Since I can't archive a whole queue, I have them at the bottom of my list inside a category called "Archive." As I have been using Gqueues for quite some time now, I have a TON of pseudo-archived queues in my archive category.

Unfortunately, Team Queues are at the VERY bottom of the list of queues in the gmail add-on. So when I'm adding an email to one of my Team Queues, I have to scroll down to the bottom of this list Every Time. UGH.

Is there a way that we can either move the Team Queues to the top of the add-on list or have an option to archive/hide queues? (I know..... I have asked for the archive feature before.) It's really becoming cumbersome to use the add-on because of this.