When I try to log on Im told I need to enable cookies on my browser.

Mark Potterbaum

Oct 3, 2015, 7:46:13 PM10/3/15
to GQueues Discussion Forum
I am a new user and trying to log in to GQueues for the first time.  I can get in fine from my Mac laptop, but I cant get in with my iPhone 5c.

When I try to log on I am told I need to enable cookies on my browser.

I have enabled cookies on Chrome, Google and Safari and I still get the same message.  I have deleted GQueues and reinstalled it (multiple times). I have shut down everything down & rebooted multiple times.  What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for the help.

Cameron (GQueues Team)

Oct 5, 2015, 10:20:49 PM10/5/15
to gqu...@googlegroups.com
Sorry for the trouble, Mark.  This is the first time I've heard of cookie issues when trying to login to the GQueues iOS app.  Can you send a screenshot of the error message you get?  That may help track down what's causing the blocked access on your device.

-Cameron

Cameron Henneke
Founder, GQueues

"The leading Google-integrated task management service for people and teams."