24 hour format

Finn Hybjerg Hansen

Oct 29, 2014, 5:45:01 AM10/29/14
to gqu...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I can not find a way to display time in 24 hour format in gqueues, and I have seen several very old discussions about that.
Is 24h time display really not supported yet - or do I need some information about how to do it?

(Also for standard ISO dateformat yyyy-mm-dd)

Best regards from Finn in Denmark
(I have just bought my first Gqueues subscription.)

Finn Hybjerg Hansen

Nov 4, 2014, 1:54:18 PM11/4/14
to gqu...@googlegroups.com
I am surprised that there are NO response at all to this simple question. There must be a lot of users with the same problem or with a solution/expanation...?
/Finn

Cameron (GQueues Team)

Nov 7, 2014, 12:22:51 AM11/7/14
to gqu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Finn -

Sorry, the 24 hour format has not been added yet.  It's still on the list though.  There are a lot of competing priorities.

-Cameron

Cameron Henneke
Founder, GQueues

"The leading Google-integrated task management service for people and teams."

BattleLoot

Feb 26, 2015, 5:45:49 PM2/26/15
to gqu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Cameron,

Any updates for this feature?

Thanks!

Finn Hybjerg Hansen

Feb 27, 2016, 6:04:18 AM2/27/16
to GQueues Discussion Forum
Hi
Still no 24 hour support?

I was a custumer for a year, but lack of support for getting 24 hour format, and an android app that missed too many features made me quit. I won't pay if there is no support for international settings.

I like Gqueues though and will consider getting back if 24 hour support is implemented. Until that I will not recommend it anymore.

/Finn

d.red...@lanman.it

Apr 27, 2016, 4:14:26 AM4/27/16
to GQueues Discussion Forum
Hi,
Any updates for 24h format?

Thanks

Stephane Rocher

Jun 3, 2016, 4:17:57 AM6/3/16
to GQueues Discussion Forum
Hi Cameron,

I fully agree with others to finally implement 24 hour format. I've again missed a task because I accidentally set it to 9:00 PM. This AM/PM business drives me mad !!!

Hope to see it soon.

Stephane

David

Sep 1, 2016, 6:50:36 AM9/1/16
to GQueues Discussion Forum
Hello Cameron! I also agree, 24h time format is better.

Waiting for implementation, thanks!

Jovan Milovanovic

Oct 27, 2016, 9:13:48 AM10/27/16
to GQueues Discussion Forum
+1 for 24hour format, especially for andoird app ( on computer(browser) user can type 14:30 and it will be 2:30pm) ...

Александр Семёнов

Nov 1, 2016, 1:20:42 PM11/1/16
to GQueues Discussion Forum
Поддерживаю, в Европе и России требуется 24 формат времени
Pls, 24 hour format

Finn Hybjerg Hansen

Jan 6, 2019, 6:08:31 AM1/6/19
to GQueues Discussion Forum
BUMP
Cameron, what is your opinion on this?
Based on the age (+10 years?) for the wish to get this option implemented, it seems to have very low priority, if any at all?
Give us hope 😉

Étienne Rivest

Jan 6, 2019, 10:41:45 AM1/6/19
to GQueues Discussion Forum
Hello,

24h format is à must, but only a starting! Général localization is my wish and hope.

My best,
Étienne

Lewis Dexter Litanzios

Jan 7, 2019, 2:06:34 AM1/7/19
to GQueues Discussion Forum
+1 ISO standard YYYY-MM-DD

Finn Hybjerg Hansen

Jan 17, 2019, 11:57:08 AM1/17/19
to GQueues Discussion Forum
Hi anybody involved in Gqueues development.

I think this topic is being more or less ignored when brought up or commented..?

What are your thoghts (or even plans) about it?

Finn

Lewis Dexter Litanzios

Jan 17, 2019, 2:22:09 PM1/17/19
to GQueues Discussion Forum

Finn Hybjerg Hansen

Jan 31, 2019, 12:14:59 PM1/31/19
to GQueues Discussion Forum
Hi Gqueues developers or supporters.
Please respond to this, and give us your opinions about support for international options like date and time format.
("its on the list" is not a valid answer, we already know that for many years)
/Finn

Gert Wuyts

Jan 31, 2019, 12:51:45 PM1/31/19
to gqu...@googlegroups.com
+1

Op do 31 jan. 2019 om 18:15 schreef Finn Hybjerg Hansen <fih...@gmail.com>

Étienne Rivest

Jan 31, 2019, 8:16:20 PM1/31/19
to gqu...@googlegroups.com
++1

Global localization would be even better.

Étienne Rivest

eggs

Feb 1, 2019, 1:02:16 AM2/1/19
to GQueues Discussion Forum
+1

Finn Hybjerg Hansen

Feb 27, 2019, 5:55:18 AM2/27/19
to GQueues Discussion Forum
Cameron, please tell us if you care or not, about this topic...
/Finn

Cameron (GQueues Team)

Feb 27, 2019, 6:15:12 PM2/27/19
to gqu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Finn -

Thanks for your persistence on this request.  We realize support for 24-hour format is important to many users.

Right now the team is focused entirely on developing Team Queues, so support for 24-hour format will not be added before Team Queues is launched.

After Team Queues is launched we will re-examine our top development priorities and see if adding support for 24-hour format should be bumped up over other priorities.  I can't make any promises now about if/when it will be added.

If support for 24-hour format is absolutely essential for you now, then it's probably best if you look for another task manager.

I'm sorry I don't have better news for you at this point.

-Cameron

Finn Hybjerg Hansen

Feb 28, 2019, 3:15:14 AM2/28/19
to GQueues Discussion Forum
You are welcome :-)
Thanks for responding, that's way more important than anything else to eliminate my (and others) frustration. Nobody likes to be ignored ;-)
Anyway, I fully understand that big structural developments should have priority over small bugfixes, but the international formats (like 24 hour time /  iso-date yyyy-mm-dd  / other global formats) is very important for interacting with other systems, so it is not just a small bug fix - it really solves a lot of issues, apart from the visual aspect.

So I'm happy to know you will take a good look at it again - and I'm sure you will get A LOT of both happy and new users if you decide to support this - and who can say no to more paying users ;-)

Good work!
/Finn

Finn Hybjerg Hansen

Feb 1, 2021, 8:21:50 AM2/1/21
to GQueues Discussion Forum
Dear Gqueues developers

I thought it might be time to keep up the persistence with another reminder about 24 hours support :-)   Time goes by, and it seemed that you were positive about implementation of international localisation (24 hour and yyyy.mm.dd)   -  but so far no priority has been applied it seems...?
So do you have any news about status for that?
Best regards from Finn in Denmark

Étienne Rivest

Feb 1, 2021, 8:34:17 AM2/1/21
to gqu...@googlegroups.com