Neither Create Task button nor QGueues extension work for me

Peter Blood

Mar 11, 2017, 2:57:30 PM3/11/17
to GQueues Discussion Forum
I have properly installed both the Gmail "create task" button and the Chrome extensions for GQueues but I cannot get the "create task" button to open when I click on it and I also cannot get the Chrome extension button to open to "connect my account" to GQueues.

What is the solution to my issues?

Peter Blood

Mar 13, 2017, 2:08:22 AM3/13/17
to GQueues Discussion Forum
I just read some where that the Create Task in Gmail and Chrome extension don't work in Windows 10?  Is this correct?

Peter Blood

Mar 13, 2017, 2:47:45 AM3/13/17
to GQueues Discussion Forum
Cameron, would you please reply to this post?  This is a very high annoyance and my firm is unable to use GQueues fully and these are key aspects for us.  Thanks.

Cameron (GQueues Team)

Mar 13, 2017, 12:30:02 PM3/13/17
to gqu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Peter -

Do you have any popup blockers installed?  These may causing an issue.

The first time you click the "Create Task" button a separate window is opened that connects the extension to your account, as shown below.

If this window is not appearing for you, then most likely there is a popup blocker that is preventing it from appearing.

Try turning off all of your popup blockers, or approving popups for www.gqueues.com.

-Cameron

Cameron Henneke
Founder, GQueues

"The leading Google-integrated task management service for people and teams."

Peter Blood

Mar 13, 2017, 12:32:09 PM3/13/17
to Cameron (GQueues Team), gqu...@googlegroups.com
Cameron, I have checked my popup blockers in settings for chrome and also added gqueues for access and still it is not working for me. What do you suggest?

Peter Blood

Mar 13, 2017, 1:21:24 PM3/13/17
to Cameron (GQueues Team), gqu...@googlegroups.com
Cameron, can you help as I am paying for the service but it is not working for me.  Thanks!

Peter Blood Managing Partner

Peter Blood

Mar 13, 2017, 2:21:40 PM3/13/17
to GQueues Discussion Forum
Cameron, is it possible to speak with a live person on this issue now?

Peter Blood

Mar 13, 2017, 4:05:34 PM3/13/17
to GQueues Discussion Forum
Cameron, I called you on your phone line and left you a vmail.  What is a good time for you and I to talk this out?  This is still not working for me.

Peter Blood

Mar 13, 2017, 4:48:32 PM3/13/17
to GQueues Discussion Forum
Cameron, are you or a GQueues team member available to help me on this issue?  I am not the only one suffering from the inability to use the Create Task and / Chrome extension aspects of your service.

Peter Blood

Mar 14, 2017, 11:20:53 AM3/14/17
to GQueues Discussion Forum
I still have not figured this out.  Cameron, can you help?

Cameron (GQueues Team)

Mar 20, 2017, 5:33:47 PM3/20/17
to gqu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Peter -

We identified an issue that affected users with specific screen sizes.  We have pushed out new versions of both extensions that should hopefully resolve the issue.

Please try un-installing the current extensions and then re-installing, making sure you get the versions listed below:

GQueues for Gmail version 1.0.9

GQueues Chrome Extension version 1.1.2

Hopefully this takes care of the issue and should allow the extensions to connect to your GQueues account.

If you still run in to issues let me know and we'll continue to investigate.

Thanks,
Cameron

Peter Blood

Mar 20, 2017, 5:42:38 PM3/20/17
to Cameron (GQueues Team), gqu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Cameron.  Stacie updated me with these and thank you as well.  So, the GMail create task button works fine now.  Thank for that.  But the Chrome Extension does not click when I click on the "Connect GQueues Account."  I assume that the button should click in the screenshot below but it does not.  I also went into Developer mode and took a couple screenshots for reference.

Inline image 1

Inline image 2

Inline image 4

Peter Blood Managing Partner

Peter Blood

Mar 20, 2017, 5:53:58 PM3/20/17
to Cameron (GQueues Team), gqu...@googlegroups.com
Nevermind.  I just restarted my machine and browser and must have reset so the chrome extension works now.  Thanks!

Cameron (GQueues Team)

Mar 20, 2017, 5:55:02 PM3/20/17
to gqu...@googlegroups.com
Great!  Glad the updates got everything working for you! -Cameron

Cameron Henneke
Founder, GQueues

"The leading Google-integrated task management service for people and teams."

Peter Blood

Mar 20, 2017, 5:59:30 PM3/20/17
to Cameron (GQueues Team), gqu...@googlegroups.com
Yes thank you and apologies for my frustrations of late.

Peter Blood Managing Partner