GQueues is an underrated app

Andy Graff

May 3, 2023, 7:25:17 PM5/3/23
to GQueues Discussion Forum
To Cameron and the team at GQueues,

I am not the person that gushes over applications, but I must say you have built a terrific tool! I don't know how many users you have, but I'm sure it's not as many as you should have because you have so many things that are hidden that no one knows about.

For example, you have an advanced search tool that is almost limitless in its possibilities. But the amazing thing is, once you save the search, it appears in Smart Queues as a filter. While you can build a Smart Queue via a filter tool in the app, using a search and saving it is SO MUCH MORE POWERFUL.

Another gem is that each Queue has its own email address instead of just one for the entire account. I know that some task managers offer emails directly at the task level, but this is not necessary because your amazing Google Workplace add-in can easily link any email to a task.

But one of the greatest hidden gems is your use of natural language for creating tasks. It's a very familiar feeling to one of the largest on the market, but the biggest difference is that yours will "hold" the duration for repeating tasks. What I mean by that is when the app recreates a repeating task the duration is lost in your competitor's tool and yours does not. (Their tool does do a couple of things kinda cool and that is it allows abbreviations as well as EV and EV!).

Your tool is amazing and it has so many possibilities. I truly believe that it could one day be as big as a TickTick or Todoist. The market is very crowded with various task managers all vying for a piece of the pie. You have such a unique offering for users that live in the Google Workspace or even private Google, and so many hidden gems and no one is taking this approach, so you could easily grow. We all just need to spread the word to help you grow your user base!

Take care and great work!

Best,
Andy

Cameron (GQueues)

May 8, 2023, 11:36:19 AM5/8/23
to GQueues Discussion Forum
Thanks for all the feedback, Andy! Glad to hear your finding GQueues so useful.  And please do help spread the word! If you join our Referral Program you can even get credit for new users you bring in :)  -Cameron