Attach email from within GQueues?

Jacob Floyd

Feb 1, 2016, 9:04:24 AM2/1/16
to GQueues Discussion Forum
I can create a task from an email with the GQueues for gmail extension. Could I do it the other way around?

Currently, I can attach a google drive document by searching for that document. Would a similar process be possible to attach emails? Attach -> gmail, search for email, select it, then attach.

I don't know if that's even possible with Google's APIs, but it would be interesting to be able to do that.

Cheers,
Jacob Floyd

Cameron (GQueues Team)

Feb 1, 2016, 11:28:08 AM2/1/16
to gqu...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the suggestion, Jacob.  We'll consider it when planning for future features.  -Cameron

Cameron Henneke
Founder, GQueues

"The leading Google-integrated task management service for people and teams."