Pomodoro Timer? [Feature Idea]

ncancelliere

Dec 30, 2009, 10:04:00 AM12/30/09
to GQueues
It'd be neat if you could add a 25 minute countdown clock or something
that way lists could also be used for Pomodoro style work habbits.

Pomodoro focuses on creating a list of what needs to be done, and then
giving yourself 25 min spans with 5 minute breaks to accomplish each
task.

Ruth Cheesley

Feb 2, 2014, 6:54:14 AM2/2/14
to gqu...@googlegroups.com, ncance...@gmail.com
Sorry for requesting an outdated feature but I would love some kind of pomodoro-like feature or integration!

Be like me, be Carbon free - don't print this and save a tree

Cameron (GQueues Team)

Feb 3, 2014, 1:10:21 PM2/3/14
to gqu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ruth -

Thanks for the suggestion.  Eventually I plan to add some time-tracking for tasks, perhaps a start/stop timer might be good too. In the meantime there are lots of Pomodoro timers online that can help as you work through your task list. A search will return lots of results - here's one that seems pretty easy and straightforward:

-Cameron

Wessam Adib

Aug 1, 2020, 3:52:17 AM8/1/20
to GQueues Discussion Forum
hello,
Just wanted to renew the pomodoro function request.
Lots of other competitors are adding the pomodoro technique to their apps.
Pomodoro is proving a very solid productivity approach.
Please reconsider.
Thank you

Wessam
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to gqu...@googlegroups.com.