GQueues Crashing in Chrome on macOS Sierra

1 view

Vincent Duckworth

Apr 2, 2017, 3:16:55 PM4/2/17
to GQueues Discussion Forum
I recently updated my OS to Sierra (yes, I wait). Perhaps related, perhaps not, GQueues keeps crashing out of Chrome. Any thoughts?

Cameron (GQueues Team)

Apr 3, 2017, 11:08:36 AM4/3/17
to gqu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Vincent -

Sorry for the trouble.  GQueues works fine with our test accounts here on MacOS Sierra.  I would suggest making sure Chrome has updated to the latest version and then give it another try.  If you still run in to issues let us know and we can try to help troubleshoot.

-Cameron

On Sun, Apr 2, 2017 at 2:16 PM, Vincent Duckworth <vin...@vitreogroup.ca> wrote:
I recently updated my OS to Sierra (yes, I wait). Perhaps related, perhaps not, GQueues keeps crashing out of Chrome. Any thoughts?

Cameron Henneke
Founder, GQueues

"The leading Google-integrated task management service for people and teams."