What is wrong with photos I attach???

Brea Carlson

Jul 2, 2017, 4:35:37 PM7/2/17
to GQueues Discussion Forum
I have been attaching photos via camera within the Gqueues app. But lately, it says it's an unsupported file type?!?

I can't open the photos of documents I need...and I took a picture so I didn't have to keep the document! 😫

Cameron (GQueues Team)

Jul 10, 2017, 11:07:14 AM7/10/17
to gqu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Brea -

Sorry for the trouble.  Are you experiencing this issue with the GQueues Android app or iOS app?

If Android, my first suggestion would be to make sure you have updated to the most recent version of the app (1.4.5), as there have been some improvements and bug fixes for the attachments feature in that version.

-Cameron

On Sun, Jul 2, 2017 at 3:35 PM, Brea Carlson <brea...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have been attaching photos via camera within the Gqueues app. But lately, it says it's an unsupported file type?!?

I can't open the photos of documents I need...and I took a picture so I didn't have to keep the document! 😫

Cameron Henneke
Founder, GQueues

"The leading Google-integrated task management service for people and teams."