Feature Request--Mind Maps integration

Danny F

Apr 12, 2017, 11:02:51 AM4/12/17
to GQueues Discussion Forum
I've been experimenting with using Mind Maps to get the big picture of all that I have going on with projects and even personal affairs. Mind maps also are another great tool to help one get the thoughts in their head emptied onto a big area where they can see everything visually. (Mindomo is one such tool). Using Inbox in Gqueues is another great way of emptying your mind of all tasks, but I got to thinking, how great it would be if we could have Mind mapping functionality incorporated into Gqueues! Both to empty your thoughts on to a white space where you can get the "big picture" but also to be able to move tasks around.

What do you think?
Perhaps this is a feature request that isn't possible due to having to re-build Gqueues from the ground up, but it would be very practical, helpful, and oh so cool!

X Y

Dec 18, 2017, 12:28:02 PM12/18/17
to GQueues Discussion Forum
I agree - this would be a great add.