Suggestion: Make shortcut screen larger (android)

Christopher Smith

Jun 22, 2016, 5:14:44 AM6/22/16
to GQueues Discussion Forum
Suggestion:
When I press and launch the shortcut screen (either the text or voice) and I dictate or write the note, only a few words or letters show up on the screen.  This makes it difficult to see and verify that what I have typed or spoke is actually what was written in the note.
This is especially important when driving.  I usually just hope that its correct.

There is an app that does this well and maybe a place to look for answers...Its called 'One touch voice note" by Craig Hamilton.  Found on Google Play.

Cameron (GQueues Team)

Jun 24, 2016, 12:17:55 PM6/24/16
to gqu...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the feedback and reference app, Christopher.  Great suggestion - I've put it on the list of improvements to make to the Android app.  -Cameron

Cameron Henneke
Founder, GQueues

"The leading Google-integrated task management service for people and teams."