Migrate to exchange but continue using GQueues?

brn...@gmail.com

Dec 11, 2020, 12:23:11 PM12/11/20
to GQueues Discussion Forum
I want to move to exchange/Microsoft 365 from g suite but would like to continue using GQueues for task management. I have a two person business so would need to keep using GQueues that integrates two different people, which I think is only possible for GQueues for business.

1. Can I create two personal Gmail accounts and enroll them in GQueues for business?
2. Can I have GQueues notifications sent to a different email address than the one used for the account? I would want all of them sent to my exchange email account.
3. If 1 and 2 are possible, is there anything else I should know? Any other tips, tricks necessary for this type of setup?