Google Calendar Integration Problem

johnhenr...@gmail.com

Dec 8, 2021, 8:59:46 AM12/8/21
to GQueues Discussion Forum
Hi all,

I have encountered a problem today where the checkboxes in google calendar are not appearing on events any more, so I cannot check them off in google calendar. Has anybody else had the same problem?

I have tried disabling the chrome extension, reenabling it and reconnecting to my account, restarting chrome and restarting the computer and nothing seems to help.

If anyone could provide me with any guidance to restore this functionality, that would be great, thanks.

All the best,

John

johnhenr...@gmail.com

Dec 10, 2021, 7:55:58 AM12/10/21
to GQueues Discussion Forum
Quick update on this for anyone who has the same problem:

Emily from GQueues very helpfully pointed out that there was another extension I needed to install: GQueues for Google Calendar Chrome extension

I'm not sure why it uninstalled, but I reinstalled from that link, restarted Chrome and hey presto, problem solved!

John