Assignees want to attach file to task

LeeAnn Close

Jun 30, 2016, 11:22:42 AM6/30/16
to GQueues Discussion Forum
Hi - Can an assignee attach a file to a task (they've been assigned) to show a draft or work in progress? Hope so...

Cameron (GQueues Team)

Jun 30, 2016, 4:14:55 PM6/30/16
to gqu...@googlegroups.com
Hi LeeAnn -

Currently assignee's are not allowed to attach files to tasks.  Others have requested this as well and it's on our list of changes to make.

-Cameron

On Thu, Jun 30, 2016 at 10:22 AM, LeeAnn Close <casa...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi - Can an assignee attach a file to a task (they've been assigned) to show a draft or work in progress? Hope so...

Cameron Henneke
Founder, GQueues

"The leading Google-integrated task management service for people and teams."

Cameron (GQueues Team)

Jul 6, 2016, 11:05:11 AM7/6/16
to gqu...@googlegroups.com
Hi LeeAnn -

This improvement has now been implemented.

A person who is assigned a task can now attach files to the assigned task.  Re-login to GQueues and this functionality will be available to you.

Thanks again for the suggestion, and I hope this helps make your workflow easier!

Cameron