NEED NON-NULLed ▪︎

KATE PILARCIK

Aug 18, 2020, 3:25:34 AM8/18/20
to GQueues Discussion Forum
Hello great minds and Cameron --- A great amount of data has gone missing from my 2020 entries, after a surprise stoppage last week. ▪︎ When I recall a word to trigger a Search, a line will cone up with a grey screen tab marked "null"

I need to be non-nulled to access my material once again. ▪︎ I agree with the many minds here that GQueues is by far the most efficient task•gizmo created. Working in publishing and promotion I have tinkered with them all. ▪︎ But I receive No Response from the Support message system, and am sure 8 or 9 requests so far will slow down smooth success I could have working with someone so that I can back to work myself.

How do you non-null what has rendered my works invisible?

Kate ... needing a voice in the invisible grayness of an unprovoked Nulling

Cameron (GQueues)

Aug 18, 2020, 11:19:53 AM8/18/20
to GQueues Discussion Forum
I'm sorry for the issues, Kate.  It sounds like the problem may be related to a lapse in your subscription and the Android app not recognizing that you recently re-subscribed.  Our support team has followed up with troubleshooting steps and will help ensure you're up and running again soon.

RiverView Studios

Aug 18, 2020, 12:35:53 PM8/18/20
to gqu...@googlegroups.com, seaha...@gmail.com
Cameron, you are an Ace in a stacked deck.

I so appreci'kate your stepping in and calling the cavalry -- This media | promoter shall sing and sling your praises, good sir.

I have switched gmails to seaha...@gmail.com for the bulk of my professional and personal use, besides specific global publishing reach emails used, so I was not aware of a renewal notice. The evening it showed up on my Android ~ I had renewed / paid up in about 5 minutes, as your service is vital to me. Truly ~ I have checked them all and narrowed down time and details use to only a handful, of which YOUR CREATION ranks the highest.

Once material is all returned by your crack troubleshooting wizards, I'll make the account email change so I am in communi'kation with you when notices zing out. Likewise, I'll stir new aficionados.

Grace o' my thanks, Cameron
for letting me feel less lost in the night, as I did til about 4:00 am last night trying to figure my figuring

~ Kate
absolutely

.