Popup notifications never work and GQ is creating two separate google calendars

DF

Apr 22, 2017, 7:27:39 PM4/22/17
to GQueues Discussion Forum
I'm on the full trial period of Gq, and I'm having a problem with notifications on ios. I never get popup notifications on my iPhone for any event entered through GQ, even thought Google calendar itself gives me popup notifications for any other events i enter into the calendar directly. If I do it with email notification it works fine.

When I look in google calendar, the notification is on the event from GQ, but no popup happens on the iphone - it does happen if i leave Gcal open on my desktop. I get all other google calendar popups on my device, so notifications on my iphone are definitely on.
Any help would be really appreciated. Thank you

Cameron (GQueues Team)

Apr 25, 2017, 3:47:49 PM4/25/17
to gqu...@googlegroups.com
Hi David -

To get reminder notifications on your iPhone you have to install the official Google Calendar app on your device.

Once the app is installed, make sure the GQueues calendar appears in the side panel list of calendars in the Google Calendar app.

Then you should receive notifications for your dated GQueues tasks on your iPhone.

-Cameron

Cameron Henneke
Founder, GQueues

"The leading Google-integrated task management service for people and teams."