Change actual completion date?

UpAlt

Sep 12, 2012, 7:30:13 PM9/12/12
to gqu...@googlegroups.com
It will be great to allow editing the actual completion date, and then allow it to be used in a smart queue. Thanks!

Cameron (GQueues Team)

Sep 13, 2012, 1:20:07 PM9/13/12
to gqu...@googlegroups.com
You can change the completion date by opening the task again and then marking it complete again.

If you want to create smart queues based on completion date you can become a beta tester for GQueues search and create saved searches by completion date.  More details here:

-Cameron

On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 6:30 PM, UpAlt <upka...@gmail.com> wrote:
It will be great to allow editing the actual completion date, and then allow it to be used in a smart queue. Thanks!

upka...@gmail.com

Sep 16, 2012, 8:52:07 PM9/16/12
to gqu...@googlegroups.com
Most of the time the completion date to be changed is in the past (usually because the updates to the tasks are made once a week or less). Thanks

Cameron (GQueues Team)

Sep 17, 2012, 2:36:52 PM9/17/12
to gqu...@googlegroups.com
Ah, okay, I understand now.  I'll add this to my list of improvements to make.  -Cameron

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/gqueues/-/b-CdG8R_j2EJ.

Cameron (GQueues Team)

Jan 24, 2013, 8:21:52 AM1/24/13
to gqu...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, this change hasn't been scheduled yet.  Right now I'm focusing on getting out the new GQueues Android app.  -Cameron

On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 3:26 PM, Upkar Singh Kohli <upka...@gmail.com> wrote:
Just wondering if this issue is any closer on the priority list?

Thanks

Andrew Sowden

Mar 10, 2013, 9:06:29 AM3/10/13
to gqu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Cameron, any news on this?  Also - is there a roadmap of future features/changes available to view and suggest to?

Many thanks - Andrew

Cameron (GQueues Team)

Mar 11, 2013, 9:55:42 AM3/11/13
to gqu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Andrew -

Here is the roadmap of major features coming:

Right now I am working full-force on the native iOS app.

-Cameron

Jamie Rea

Oct 7, 2015, 2:32:54 PM10/7/15
to GQueues Discussion Forum
Is there any movement on this Cameron? I'm using your trial and like your service so far but ultimately need to be able to say when I completed a task (so that I can print off what was done in a given day) and as with UpAlt above, it is generally changing to past dates.

Thanks either way. Best, Jamie

Cameron (GQueues Team)

Oct 12, 2015, 6:16:32 PM10/12/15
to gqu...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, Jamie, this functionality hasn't been scheduled for development yet.  -Cameron

Cameron Henneke
Founder, GQueues

"The leading Google-integrated task management service for people and teams."

Veronica Van Dyke

Jul 30, 2017, 11:27:57 AM7/30/17
to GQueues Discussion Forum, upka...@gmail.com
Has anything actually ever happened on this one? Especially with the new activity enhancements, this would be a SPIFFY update to have. :)

Cameron (GQueues Team)

Aug 4, 2017, 7:30:50 PM8/4/17
to gqu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Veronica -

This hasn't been added yet, but yes, I agree it makes a lot of sense now that we have the activity tracking.  I'll see about bumping it up in priority for getting on the development schedule.

-Cameron

Veronica Van Dyke