Feature Request: Accordion-style hiding/showing of subtasks at the parent level

Jennifer C.

Jul 25, 2017, 9:58:55 PM7/25/17
to GQueues Discussion Forum
I know I can hide/show all subtasks for an entire queue. I keep wanting to be able to do this from the level of a parent task, so within a queue, I can show subtasks of some parent tasks while hiding other sets of subtasks. I'm imagining an accordion-style dowhichy that expands/contracts the subtask when you click on arrow shape under the number of the parent task. Pretty please?

Cameron (GQueues Team)

Jul 25, 2017, 11:22:12 PM7/25/17
to gqu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jennifer -

If I'm understanding you correctly then this is already possible:

Just click on the number on the left side of the task to expand / collapse subtasks

-Cameron

On Tue, Jul 25, 2017 at 8:58 PM, Jennifer C. <je...@georgetown.edu> wrote:
I know I can hide/show all subtasks for an entire queue. I keep wanting to be able to do this from the level of a parent task, so within a queue, I can show subtasks of some parent tasks while hiding other sets of subtasks. I'm imagining an accordion-style dowhichy that expands/contracts the subtask when you click on arrow shape under the number of the parent task. Pretty please?

Cameron Henneke
Founder, GQueues

"The leading Google-integrated task management service for people and teams."

Jennifer C.

Cameron (GQueues Team)

Jul 26, 2017, 10:22:57 AM7/26/17
to gqu...@googlegroups.com