Moving multiple tasks at once.

Chad New

Jun 30, 2015, 3:53:10 PM6/30/15
to gqu...@googlegroups.com
Can I change the due date for multiple tasks at once? Most of the time, my day changes and the things that I was supposed to do that day need to be moved to the next day, or further out. It is incredibly time consuming to change the date for every individual task. At this time I have over 100 things that I have to do today. Realizing it is impossible, I need to grab 10-20 of those items and pull them to, say two days from now, or better yet, control, and select individual items and change the dates due simultaneously. I cannot seem to figure out how to drag multiple items in google calendar, so my next option is to change the tasks where they were created, in my GQueses system.

Cameron (GQueues Team)

Jul 1, 2015, 11:47:41 AM7/1/15
to gqu...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the feedback, Chad. Taking action on multiple tasks at once is definitely a feature we want to add.  In the meantime, the "push task to date" keyboard shortcut may help speed up the process of changing dates on many tasks.

-Cameron

On Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 1:53 PM, Chad New <chad...@gmail.com> wrote:
Can I change the due date for multiple tasks at once? Most of the time, my day changes and the things that I was supposed to do that day need to be moved to the next day, or further out. It is incredibly time consuming to change the date for every individual task. At this time I have over 100 things that I have to do today. Realizing it is impossible, I need to grab 10-20 of those items and pull them to, say two days from now, or better yet, control, and select individual items and change the dates due simultaneously. I cannot seem to figure out how to drag multiple items in google calendar, so my next option is to change the tasks where they were created, in my GQueses system.

Cameron Henneke
Founder, GQueues

"The leading Google-integrated task management service for people and teams."

River Eder

Aug 5, 2019, 12:25:44 PM8/5/19
to GQueues Discussion Forum
Have you guys implemented this yet?

Étienne Rivest

Aug 6, 2019, 11:26:58 AM8/6/19
to gqu...@googlegroups.com
Hello Cameron,

Thank you for those who needed team queues. You did it.

Now that this big milestone is passed, I hope you will take care of also highly requested features and improvements like this one (batch edit), past due recurring tasks, recurring subtasks under recurring tasks, etc., etc. that are repeatedly requested for so many month, not to say years in many cases.

Étienne

Le lun. 5 août 2019, à 12 h 25, River Eder <vanilla...@gmail.com> a écrit :
Have you guys implemented this yet?

Mike Wilday

Aug 12, 2019, 5:46:30 PM8/12/19
to GQueues Discussion Forum
You can review the Gqueues Roadmap here. Bulk selecting/editing tasks is next on the list.

sh...@shanekavanagh.com

Feb 22, 2022, 12:12:39 PMFeb 22
to GQueues Discussion Forum

This has been "next on the list" off and on for many years now. I wish they would just be forthright if it's not coming. A new logo beat this one out...enough said.