Duplicate task shortcut

Greg M

Oct 6, 2017, 9:53:19 AM10/6/17
to GQueues Discussion Forum
I don't see a keyboard shortcut for duplicating a task. Ideally, a shortcut for duplicate and one for duplicate with sub tasks.

Cameron (GQueues Team)

Oct 6, 2017, 2:00:18 PM10/6/17
to gqu...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the suggestion, Greg.  I've added it to the list of requested improvements for the keyboard shortcuts.  -Cameron

On Fri, Oct 6, 2017 at 7:53 AM, Greg M <gr...@homeslondon.com> wrote:
I don't see a keyboard shortcut for duplicating a task. Ideally, a shortcut for duplicate and one for duplicate with sub tasks.

Cameron Henneke
Founder, GQueues

"The leading Google-integrated task management service for people and teams."

VAdmin

May 28, 2021, 2:03:52 AM5/28/21
to GQueues Discussion Forum

We are still waiting for this shortcut from 2017
пятница, 6 октября 2017 г. в 21:00:18 UTC+3, Cameron (GQueues):